- Sonoco Inc. recently debuted a clear, retortable plastic can, the first of its kind to withstand the rigors of the retort cooking process — high temperatures and high pressure, according to the manufacturer.
Phoenix-based Leclerc Pet Care now makes grain-free organic dog treats for private label
- SmartCat All Natural Clumping Litter is entirely made of grasses grown in the United States and is 99 percent dust-free
- Wixom, Mich.-based Java Masters provides retailers with a convenient and compact way to roast coffee in the store
- Fredonia, Wis.-based Guy & O’Neill manufactures a personal lubricant that is comparable to K-Y Jelly but is made of all-natural ingredients
- Godshall’s Quality Meats, based in Telford, Pa., is introducing a line of fully cooked, spice-rubbed artisan turkey breasts
- Based in Boisbriand, Quebec, the Mondiv Division of Lassonde Specialties now offers red pasta sauce made from heirloom tomatoes
- Santa Monica, Calif.-based NSI Group, which specializes in natural and organic food products, debuts Toasted Coconut Chips
- Cascades Tissue Group’s new premium bath tissue is made of selected virgin fiber for maximum softness.
- This new packaging concept divides a gallon of milk into two separate half-gallon compartments, each with its own cap.
- Jake’s Famous Foods’ Sriracha ketchup is described as American-style ballpark ketchup with a twist of spiciness.