- To improve the chances of getting your products in shopper carts, keep visibility, shopability and relevance top of mind as you assess store brands, packaging and design.
As private label sourcing becomes increasingly more important to retailers, all eyes are on cost.
- Store brand manufacturers and their partners have driven significant change across the food supply chain, implementing rigorous measures to ensure product quality and safety.
With half of millennials planning to increase their purchase of private label products in the coming year, catering to this generation could significantly boost store brand revenue now and in the future.
Retailers own more than just their store brands – they also own their shelf space, giving them a significant promotional edge over the CPG giants.
- Establishing, holding onto and growing your SKU strength depend on the development of packaging and decoration solutions that complete your overall store brand strategy.
- Store brands can play a great role in helping the underemployed weather their financial storm, offering quality and value products that help stretch scarce dollars.
- Management often faces a dilemma about what type of leader to select the internal retail rising star or the proven CPG executive from outside the company. Find out how both can work.
- By continuing to innovate within the context of the owned retail theater, store brands are positioned to move from a supporting role into the spotlight as lead brands.
- Innovation in product formulation, processing and packaging, will create new consumption occasions in the waning U.S. milk category.